cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Move to Debian9 systemvmtemplate
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 09:21:15 GMT
Can you update the documentation in confluence
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Build+Your+Own+SystemVM+Templates
to reflect what's required now.
Its woefully short on information, and links don't work anymore.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 28 July 2017 20:30
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Move to Debian9 systemvmtemplate

I think we can move to packer once we can get the Debian9 based systemvmtemplate to work.

I think we should focus on doing this first and then focus on migration to a new build system
as a next step.

I spent some time today and with some help from veewee authors, I could get a base template
up and running:

The above PR branch is pushed on ASF remote and allows for cross-collaboration with all ACS
committers. Please collaborate with me on this and feel free to push changes on the branch
as separate commits and/or make changes to the PR. Thanks.

- Rohit