cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [README][Quarterly Call] - CloudStack Development, Blockers and Community Efforts
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 12:58:55 GMT
Hi Ilya
Sorry, I should have highlighted that User Group meeting clash before

Under normal circumstances, I would say: its futile trying to coordinate calendars with such
a broad audience - there will always be some people not available , just set a regular date,
keep it rolling (build and they will come)

However, for the first call, there will be at least Wido, Mike, Paul, Daan, me and probably
a lot more PMC members not available because of the user group meeting

To keep it simple, I'd therefore say, go with the following day (Friday 18th) or the next
Thursday (24th )

I'm not even going to respond to Simons pub/phone suggestion.

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com