cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.9.3.0 (LTS)
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 06:14:17 GMT
All,

With 4.10.0.0 voted, I would like to start some initial discussion around the next minor LTS
release 4.9.3.0. At the moment I don't have a timeline, plans or dates to share but I would
like to engage with the community to gather list of issues, commits, PRs that we should consider
for the next LTS release 4.9.3.0.

To reduce our test and QA scope, we don't want to consider changes that are new feature, or
enhancements but strictly blockers/critical/major bugfixes and security related fixes, and
we can consider reverting any already committed/merged PR(s) on 4.9 branch (committed since
4.9.2.0).

Please go through list of commits since 4.9.2.0 (you can also run, git log 4.9.2.0..4.9) and
let us know if there is any change we should consider reverting:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commits/4.9

<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commits/4.9>I started backporting some fixes on
the 4.9 branch, please go through the following PR and raise objections on changes/commits
that we should not backport or revert:

Lastly, please also share any PRs that we should consider reviewing+merging on 4.9 branch
for the 4.9.3.0 release effort.

- Rohit

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com