cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 14.04 + qemu 2.5 vs. ACS 4.8 advice needed
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:56:11 GMT

> Op 21 juli 2017 om 17:57 schreef Dmytro Shevchenko <dshevchenko.mail@gmail.com>:
>

> Here is the error that we caught with Libvirt 1.3.1:
>
> 2017-07-21 11:46:27,501 WARN  [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource] (agentRequest-Handler-1:null)
 Plug Nic failed due to org.libvirt.LibvirtException: internal error: unable to execute QEMU
command 'device_add': Hot-plugged device without ROM bar can't have an option ROM
> org.libvirt.LibvirtException: internal error: unable to execute QEMU command 'device_add':
Hot-plugged device without ROM bar can't have an option ROM
>      at org.libvirt.ErrorHandler.processError(Unknown Source)
>      at org.libvirt.Connect.processError(Unknown Source)

Can you show where this happens? Is that on VM start? If so, you see the XML in the agent.log
and start then fails?

This seems like a libvirt 1.3.1 thing we might need to take a look at.

Wido