cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject RE: [README][Quarterly Call] - CloudStack Development, Blockers and Community Efforts
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:11:59 GMT

> Op 20 juli 2017 om 14:58 schreef Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>:
>

> Hi Ilya
> Sorry, I should have highlighted that User Group meeting clash before
>
> Under normal circumstances, I would say: its futile trying to coordinate calendars with
such a broad audience - there will always be some people not available , just set a regular
date, keep it rolling (build and they will come)

> However, for the first call, there will be at least Wido, Mike, Paul, Daan, me and probably
a lot more PMC members not available because of the user group meeting

+1 I will be present!

Wido

> To keep it simple, I'd therefore say, go with the following day (Friday 18th) or the
next Thursday (24th )

> I'm not even going to respond to Simons pub/phone suggestion.
>
> Kind regards
> Giles
>
> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue

Efforts

> The date conflict is noted - please provide range of alternative dates.
>
> Thanks,
> ilya
>
> On 7/19/17 12:35 PM, Tutkowski, Mike wrote:
> > I thought about that, but sometimes you can barely hear the person
> > next to you there let alone on a phone. :-)
> >
> >> On Jul 19, 2017, at 1:28 PM, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com.INVALID> wrote:
> >>
> >> ...unless you take a conference phone to the pub 😉

on that day. The call would be happening around 5 PM local time (during part of the meetup
or during the after-meetup activities). As such, I believe the participants of that meetup
probably won't be attending the call.