cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hitchins <a...@alexhitchins.com>
Subject Re: Developer Guide - Current Setup Guide?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 21:54:51 GMT
Understand your point.

I work for my own company so don't have the issues mentioned. Agree that others may.

> On 10 Jul 2017, at 22:23, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com> wrote:
>
> Some employment agreements give ALL work done while employed to the employer which makes
the CCLA required in some cases even if the work is being done on your own time..

> Not everyone needs to have a CCLA for their company but people working for CloudOps,
Shapeblue and other which are allowing their staff to work on Apache as part of their jobs
must have one on file.

> Ron
>
>> On 10/07/2017 4:27 PM, Alex Hitchins wrote:
>> That was my understanding. I'm working on this on my own time, so I have no legal
concerns over the ownership of work.

>> I understand it's probably worthwhile in the long run but adds another step people
may consider too much bother to make a one line change to a URL.