cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Dmytro Shevchenko <dshevchenko.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 14.04 + qemu 2.5 vs. ACS 4.8 advice needed
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 14:09:31 GMT
Hello Wido,

we found source of this bug and also found that patch already implemented:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/9dcfbceae71865b4de1a4744ceac8f48255733a2

sorry for inaccuracy, initially we tested on 4.5 release

On 24.07.17 14:56, Wido den Hollander wrote:
>> Op 21 juli 2017 om 17:57 schreef Dmytro Shevchenko <dshevchenko.mail@gmail.com>:
>>

>> Here is the error that we caught with Libvirt 1.3.1:
>>
>> 2017-07-21 11:46:27,501 WARN  [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource] (agentRequest-Handler-1:null)
 Plug Nic failed due to org.libvirt.LibvirtException: internal error: unable to execute QEMU
command 'device_add': Hot-plugged device without ROM bar can't have an option ROM