cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Satki Badal <satki.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move to Debian9 systemvmtemplate
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 04:24:15 GMT
Hi Jayapal,

Do we know what all features re covered by Marvin and what all will require manual testing
?
I guess without this list we can never be sure is all the features got tested or not.

Thanks,
Satki

> On 24-Jul-2017, at 9:48 AM, Jayapal Uradi <jayapal.uradi@accelerite.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We should throughly check all the VR features to see feature breakage because of  Debian9.
>
> Thanks,
> Jayapal
>

>> On Jul 23, 2017, at 9:38 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>
>> All,
>>

>> Just want to kick an initial discussion around migration to Debian9 based systemvmtemplate,
and get your feedback on the same.

>> Here's a work-in-progress PR: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2198
>>

>> Regards.
>>
>> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>> www.shapeblue.com
>> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK
>> @shapeblue
>>

> DISCLAIMER
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual