cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [README][Quarterly Call] - CloudStack Development, Blockers and Community Efforts
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 19:35:12 GMT
I thought about that, but sometimes you can barely hear the person next to you there let alone
on a phone. :-)

> On Jul 19, 2017, at 1:28 PM, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> ...unless you take a conference phone to the pub 😉

Efforts

> Hi Ilya,
>
> I think this is a good idea and thanks for the proposed breakdown of the contents of
the call.

> One thing to note about August 17 is that there is a CloudStack Meetup in London on that
day. The call would be happening around 5 PM local time (during part of the meetup or during
the after-meetup activities). As such, I believe the participants of that meetup probably
won't be attending the call.