cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rashmi Dixit <rashmi_di...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Templates on http://jenkins.openvm.eu/cloudstack/
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:03:17 GMT
Thank you Nux. BTW, I was able to reset password and use the templates.

Just another point: The Core OS production template for VMware cannot be downloaded. There
is something wrong. Would you prefer me to file a bug so that you can track this issue?

Rashmi

-----Original Message-----
From: Nux! [mailto:nux@li.nux.ro]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 2:45 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Templates on http://jenkins.openvm.eu/cloudstack/

Hello and apologies for not replying sooner.
I should really put this info up on the main page.

For the various templates, the default user name is their name of the distro, so ubuntu for
Ubunto, debian for Debian and so on.

Please test before you put in production and report any bugs so I can make these better.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro