cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.10.0.0 RC5
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:55:56 GMT
I should also point out that I performed my tests on a fresh system (I did not upgrade from
a prior system).

On 6/20/17, 9:24 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:

    +1 (binding)

    I ran all of the managed-storage automated regression tests against the prior RC. The
results can be located here: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2141.

    As noted in https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2150, I submitted fixes to resolve
two issues I had discovered.

    I verified this new code is present in the new RC. I also examined the new commits to
this new RC that were not related to my PR and I am comfortable that it should not adversely
impact managed storage.

    In addition to the automated tests noted above (which are related to XenServer), I performed
a lot of manual testing using managed storage with vSphere and KVM and it all passed.

    Thanks!
    Mike