cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kris Sterckx <kris.ster...@nuagenetworks.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.10.0.0 RC5
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:45:25 GMT
Hi  Wido, Daan, all

We have just pushed a workaround

This works for us.

The CsPassword class seems like not needed at all ?  The important part for
us is that  iptables_change = True  is set also in case of password
handling.  That was missing.

Daan, we left a TODO for you to look into deeper though. We worked at
getting the databag handling fixed inside the class but as we don't have
full background, we kept hitting issues. Until we then saw that commenting
out the lines which we did actually works as well.

I suggest the /2155 is reviewed by the involved stakeholders and based on
that we decide ?

thanks and toi-toi :-)

Kris