cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sachin patil <sachin931...@gmail.com>
Subject Weekly update on GSoC project - Adding new noVNC console
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 04:44:36 GMT
Hello All,

           Last week I went through the noVNC project that has to be
integrated. I studied the JavaScript files that noVNC used to make web
socket communication to the host.

Also the python websockify that is used to convert webscokets to plain tcp
calls that can be used for VNC communication.

In this week I'll try to remove the unnecessary JavaScript files from the
novnc project and set up the client side to make web socket calls to the
CPVM

I did no significant changes to the code to push it to the repo, will try
to do it this week.

Regards,
Sachin Patil