cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: ***Cloudstack EUUG - CFP***
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:50:39 GMT
Hello, Giles.

If the community is interested in our development and integration
experience on https://bwsw.github.io/cloudstack-ui/ we would like to join
and have a technical talk. Let me know if the preconditions fit and we
prepare agenda which can help to decide go/no go.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.