cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Private Gateway on REDUNDANT VPC
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 13:32:11 GMT
Paul,

Could it be related to rp_filter in some way?

- Si

________________________________
From: Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:39 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Private Gateway on REDUNDANT VPC

I don't believe so.
Rules look OK and consistent with std VPC as well.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
[http://shapeblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/sungardonline1.jpg]<http://www.shapeblue.com/>

Shapeblue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
The city of Prague was the venue for the spring meeting of the Cloudstack European user group.
There was

@shapeblue