cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hitchins <a...@alexhitchins.com>
Subject Re: JIRA - PLEASE READ
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 09:33:56 GMT
I've saved up enough to chip a tuppence worth of comment in.

In any other project, you would have a project manager, someone at the coalface ensuring there
is a perfect harmony behind the chaos that is software development.

From the sidelines, it looks like Cloudstack really needs some project management love and
attention.

Comment over, as you were.

> On 29 Jun 2017, at 10:24, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Such a view of CloudStack is what holds CloudStack back.
> It stops users/operators from having any chance of understanding what CloudStack does
and how it does it.
> Code for code's sake is no use to anyone.
> Jira is about communication between developers and to everyone else.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Paul Angus
>
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue

jira. I do not appose to the use of Jira but it is not required for good coding practices
and as we are not and will not function as a corporation, jira is an extra for those that
grave for it. not a requirement.