cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Haijiao <18602198...@163.com>
Subject Re:RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.10.0.0 RC5
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 03:16:11 GMT
I saw Pierre-Luc Dion is working on a PR upon this,  but it's not included in 4.10 yet,  maybe
4.11

在2017年06月21 10时24分, "Marty Godsey"<marty@gonsource.com>写道:

Is XenServer 7.1 support being added in this release?

Regards,
Marty Godsey
Principal Engineer
nSource Solutions, LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Sterckx [mailto:kris.sterckx@nuagenetworks.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:35 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.10.0.0 RC5

I am sorry, I need to vote -1

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2084  is causing password reset issues for us (Nuage)
(i know in native tests pass though...).

We are trying to provide a fix but the following modified VR script is having severe issues
:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/systemvm/patches/debian/config/opt/cloud/bin/configure.py
:

- import of  CsPassword  is missing

- line 910 : this invocation of the constructor is invalid  (ctor is  def __init__(self, dbag)
 )

Also i believe for SDN provided networks there is something overlooked as we don't see the
ip tables set for the VR to respond to password reset requests.  We believe the script is
not setting iptables_change = True in case of networks for which the VR is not in the dataplane.

I suggest this PR is backed out for now it this is not an urgent add to the
4.10 release, or we spend time at fixing it.

We definitely want to help in making that happen.

Thanks,

Kris

-- Nuage Networks