cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.10.0.0 RC5
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:24:35 GMT
+1 (binding)

I ran all of the managed-storage automated regression tests against the prior RC. The results
can be located here: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2141.

As noted in https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2150, I submitted fixes to resolve two
issues I had discovered.

I verified this new code is present in the new RC. I also examined the new commits to this
new RC that were not related to my PR and I am comfortable that it should not adversely impact
managed storage.

In addition to the automated tests noted above (which are related to XenServer), I performed
a lot of manual testing using managed storage with vSphere and KVM and it all passed.

Thanks!
Mike