cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] allow mac address to be specified for vm and nic creation
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 13:43:38 GMT
This would seem to violate the license agreement.
The license is supposed to be tied to specific hardware not a VM.
This sounds like something to be addressed legally rather than technically.

It adds more complexity to a part of Cloudstack that already seems to be
a barrier to entry.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler