cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sachin patil <sachin931...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC'17
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 15:49:22 GMT
Hello all,

           I have been selected for GSoC'17 and would be working on
CloudStack-9778 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9778>(
 Adding a new NoVNC console ).

The aim of this feature is to make it possible to connect to VM consoles
using  VNC client called NoVNC in browsers.

NoVNC console is better than our current customized console. Additional
features that NoVNC provides over the current customized console include a
copy/paste functionality, scrollback. NoVNC uses websockets that provides a
more reliable and secure connections.

My proposal can be found here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IqJiZ_sJZktAoPjdQePoinBNZzPboR1jCkUXBpqanjo/edit

I have been selected for this project with my mentors Rohit Yadav and Syed
Ahmed.

Would like to know about your thoughts/ideas on this project.

Regards,
Sachin Patil