cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: Vyos Router Plugin PR Cloudstack-9919
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 16:49:48 GMT
Hello, Mattew. Good news, it's the coolest feature I havd thought for few
last months.

15 мая 2017 г. 11:39 ПП пользователь "Matthew Smart" <
msmart@smartsoftwareinc.com> написал:

I have just issued the PR for my first rev of the Vyos Router Plugin. This
is my first contribution so please let me know what I need to fix and do
differently moving forward. Thanks to everyone who helped me out along the
way. I really appreciate the patience and responsiveness.

Jira Ticket Link:

PR Link:

Matthew Smart
President