cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] branch on first RC and open up master for features
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 08:40:43 GMT
LS,

In a lot of occasions, we have seen new features that are waiting for releases with blocker
bugs and while these bugs certainly must be solved, users that are not hindered by those bugs
directly are stopped by them. Therefore, I propose we will fork on the first RC branches for
future releases, so that development is not stopped for it. If the release process takes too
long and to nice features get merged in between we can always decide to re-branch before releasing.

Thoughts..?
Daan

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com