cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: GSoC'17
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 05:14:15 GMT
Have fun Sachin,

May you come up with the most flexible, extensible, pluggable, configurable addition to our
project ever ;)

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On 05/05/17 17:49, "sachin patil" <sachin931350@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello all,

               I have been selected for GSoC'17 and would be working on
    CloudStack-9778 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9778>(
     Adding a new NoVNC console ).

    The aim of this feature is to make it possible to connect to VM consoles
    using  VNC client called NoVNC in browsers.

    NoVNC console is better than our current customized console. Additional
    features that NoVNC provides over the current customized console include a
    copy/paste functionality, scrollback. NoVNC uses websockets that provides a
    more reliable and secure connections.

    My proposal can be found here
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IqJiZ_sJZktAoPjdQePoinBNZzPboR1jCkUXBpqanjo/edit

    I have been selected for this project with my mentors Rohit Yadav and Syed
    Ahmed.

    Would like to know about your thoughts/ideas on this project.

    Regards,
    Sachin Patil