cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Smart <msm...@smartsoftwareinc.com>
Subject Re: Vyos Router Plugin PR Cloudstack-9919
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 17:02:28 GMT
Yeah I am excited about it. This first rev is really just a POC. It is
functional but operates as an external firewall with limited coverage of
the network services. The next step is to continue to expand its service
coverage until it can handle as much of the current functionality of the
VirtualRouter as possible. Next targets will be DNS, DHCP, and VPN.

Matthew Smart
President
Smart Software Solutions Inc.
108 S Pierre St.