cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC'17
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 06:11:56 GMT
Congratulations Sachin!

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On May 5, 2017 at 9:19 PM, sachin patil (sachin931350@gmail.com)
wrote:

Hello all,

I have been selected for GSoC'17 and would be working on
CloudStack-9778
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9778>(
Adding a new NoVNC console ).

The aim of this feature is to make it possible to connect to VM
consoles
using VNC client called NoVNC in browsers.

NoVNC console is better than our current customized console.
Additional
features that NoVNC provides over the current customized console
include a
copy/paste functionality, scrollback. NoVNC uses websockets that
provides a
more reliable and secure connections.

My proposal can be found here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IqJiZ_sJZktAoPjdQePoinBNZzPboR1jCkUXBpqanjo/edit

I have been selected for this project with my mentors Rohit
Yadav and Syed
Ahmed.

Would like to know about your thoughts/ideas on this project.

Regards,
Sachin Patil