cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Very slow Virtual Router provisioning with 4.9.2.0
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 17:57:08 GMT
Hi,

Last night I upgraded a CloudStack 4.5.2 setup to 4.9.2.0. All went well, but the VR provisioning
is terribly slow which causes all kinds of problems.

The vr_cfg.sh and update_config.py scripts start to run. Restart dnsmasq, add metadata, etc.

But for just 1800 hosts this can take up to 2 hours and that causes timeouts in the management
server and other problems.

2 hours is just very, very slow. So I am starting to wonder if something is wrong here.

Did anybody else see this?

Running Basic Networking with CloudStack 4.9.2.0

Wido