cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0 - RC2
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 07:07:51 GMT
Hi,

I went ahead and opened the following PR:

Talk to you later!
Mike

On May 10, 2017, at 9:26 PM, Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com<mailto:Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

I analyzed the problematic PR and fixed the issue this way:

https://github.com/mike-tutkowski/cloudstack/commit/c463057c82656a4d7564fc9205bb79517317c629

If a couple people could take a look at this code and see what you think, I can create a PR
against the RC and we can make use of this code in the next RC for 4.10.

Thanks!
Mike

On 5/10/17, 2:34 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com<mailto:Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>>