cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rashmi Dixit <rashmi_di...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Alternative Cloudstack UI for KVM and Basic Zones (with SG)
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 04:26:48 GMT
Congratulations! This looks really good. Plus it's on the latest (& greatest) stack.

Good stuff!

Rashmi

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Kudryavtsev [mailto:kudryavtsev_ia@bw-sw.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:42 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Alternative Cloudstack UI for KVM and Basic Zones (with SG)

Hello, Cloudstack community.

We are proud to present our last development effort to you. During the last
5 months we spend some time to develop alternative Cloudstack UI for basic zones with KVM
hypervisor and security groups. This is basically the thing we are using in our clouds. During
the design of the software we tried to fulfill the expectations of our average cloud users
and simplify operations as much as possible.

The project is OSS and can be found at GitHub with bunch of screenshots and deployment guide.
It's under active development so, we will ge glad if you join and provide us with additional
feedback, UX considerations and other interesting information.

Project page at GitHub: https://bwsw.github.io/cloudstack-ui/
Source code: https://github.com/bwsw/cloudstack-ui

Have a good day. Looking forward hearing your feedback.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.

DISCLAIMER