cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [Github/Gitbox] Setting up your committer account
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2017 08:15:15 GMT
Paul if we put effort in automation we should do so using the review functionality of github,
where you can approve a PR

On 16/04/17 09:45, "Paul Angus" <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    That’s in progress...
    It would be cool if we could parse comments for LGTM and OK to Merge so that we can have
them as status labels.

    Otherwise a manual process of updating a status would still be great.

    Kind regards,

    Paul Angus

    paul.angus@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com