cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 14:20:02 GMT
+1 in addition to my support for joining the experiment, I would also like us to have the option
to assign labels on the PRs. Such labels can be useful for CIs and RMs to determine and merge
PRs that are fully tested and blessed by reviewers.

Regards.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Rohit Yadav
Sent: 05 April 2017 19:49:01
To: dev
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment

+1 looking forward to this.

________________________________
From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
Sent: 05 April 2017 12:10:19
To: dev

In the Apache foundation an experiment has been going on to host
mirrors of Apache project on github with more write access then just
to the mirror-bot. For those projects committers can merge on github
and put labels on PRs. I want to propose that we join that project and
intend to start a vote on it here, soon.

questions, thoughts?

--
Daan