cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: growing #threads problem
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:41:40 GMT
My next step is to rebase my change to 4.9 and see if that works. But that is a stab in the
dark I must admit.

On 11/04/17 09:30, "Daan Hoogland" <daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Devs,

    While I am creating a runnable tob e scheduled I ran into a problem. My scheduledJob nevers
gets called and looking at the process the number of threads of type “DirectAgent-*” and
“DirectAgentCronJob-*” keep growing. My job is scanning for templates in the primary storage
and references to it in the database, so it seems to be unrelated. This is a 4.10 vmware based
nested environment. Has anyone seen such a behaviour? I am still looking but I hope I won’t
be reporting a blocker for 4.10 on this….

    Any clue is welcome at this point,

    daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue