cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject growing #threads problem
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:30:02 GMT
Devs,

While I am creating a runnable tob e scheduled I ran into a problem. My scheduledJob nevers
gets called and looking at the process the number of threads of type “DirectAgent-*” and
“DirectAgentCronJob-*” keep growing. My job is scanning for templates in the primary storage
and references to it in the database, so it seems to be unrelated. This is a 4.10 vmware based
nested environment. Has anyone seen such a behaviour? I am still looking but I hope I won’t
be reporting a blocker for 4.10 on this….

Any clue is welcome at this point,

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue