cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Haijiao <18602198...@163.com>
Subject [4.10] VPN disconnected while network changes taken
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2017 04:49:15 GMT

Hi,

We built and tested the ACS 4.10 from the latest master (Apr.7, 2017)

Our environment is,
- ACS: 4.10.0.0-SNAPSHOT
- Management Server: Centos7.2 1151
- Host: Centos7.2 1151
- System VM: systemvm64template-master-4.10.0-kvm.qcow2.bz2
- Network: Isolated Network
- Network Offering: Offering for Isolated networks with Source Nat service enabled

We can successfully setup VPN and it works as expected.  However,  once we take any network
changes below, the VPN connnection will be immediately disconnected.

- Update firewall rules (add/change)
- Update port fowarding
- Update LB
- Add one more VPN account

Is there some configuration we missed ?  Or it's due to the new VPN component (StrongSWAN)
introcuced in 4.10 ?

Thanks in advance !