cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sharad Nandwani <sxnan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Remove me from mailing list[was]Re: [VOTE] Retirement of midonet plugin
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:07:47 GMT
Please remove me from the mailing list.

________________________________
From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:06 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Retirement of midonet plugin

+1

On 28/03/17 22:46, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com> wrote:

    Dear ACS fellows,
    We have discussed the retirement of Midonet plugin [*]. After quite some
    talk, we converged in a retirement process and it seems that we all agree
    that the Midonet plugin should be retired. So, to formalize things, we
    should vote Midonet retirement.

    All users and devs are welcome to vote here:
    [+1] I *do want to retire *the Midonet plugin
    [0] Whatever happens I am happy
    [-1] I *do not want to retire* the Midonet plugin

    [*] http://markmail.org/message/x6p3gnvqbbxcj6gs

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
ShapeBlue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
Background Cloudstack relies on a fixed download site when it requires system templates for
the default guest VMs That download site

@shapeblue