cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Import Ova with multiple Disks
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:18:44 GMT
Hi Guys,

  There was some work done by Citrix in 2014 on multi disk OVA that I have pulled into a PR
here https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1998.
Though I have created it on 4.9 branch as I thought it will be more stable to test. I will
move it to 4.10 once it is ready for merge.

  I have tested it and it works with multdisk-OVA files, there is some room for further improvement,
I have listed down my thoughts there.

Regards,
-abhi

abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.comĀ