cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: GSoC projects
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 03:12:26 GMT
Hi,

As I understand from the GSoC page, Student volunteers now have to register and propose a
project.  But, there is a one issue, couple of student volunteers that I know wanted some
help and direction on choosing/proposing the projects.  I have asked them to join our Devlist.
 If we can make our list of potential projects public on our wiki, it will be easy for them
to pick up and work?

Best,
Raja
Engineering Team,