cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 07:09:53 GMT
Congrats Wido!

Thanks Will for your effort and work.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Will Stevens <swill@apache.org>
Sent: 16 March 2017 22:30:02
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP

Hello Everyone,
It has been a pleasure working with you as the ACS VP over the past year.
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported me in this role
and have supported the project as a whole.

It is my pleasure to announce that Wido den Hollander has been voted in to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.  Wido has
a long history with the project and we are happy welcome him into this new
role.

Be sure to join us at CCC in Miami [1] so we can initiate him correctly
over many beers.  :)

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*

​[1] http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/​