cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retirement of midonet plugin
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:37:59 GMT
+1

________________________________
From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>
Sent: 29 March 2017 02:16:09
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Retirement of midonet plugin

Dear ACS fellows,
We have discussed the retirement of Midonet plugin [*]. After quite some
talk, we converged in a retirement process and it seems that we all agree
that the Midonet plugin should be retired. So, to formalize things, we
should vote Midonet retirement.

All users and devs are welcome to vote here:
[+1] I *do want to retire *the Midonet plugin
[0] Whatever happens I am happy
[-1] I *do not want to retire* the Midonet plugin

[*] http://markmail.org/message/x6p3gnvqbbxcj6gs

--
Rafael Weingärtner

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com