cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 07:32:15 GMT
Thanks Will for all the great work. And congratulations Wido - good luck.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Raja Pullela [mailto:raja.pullela@accelerite.com]
Sent: 17 March 2017 02:59
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP

Thank you Will for all the great work!

cheers!
Raja Pullela
Engineering Team,
Accelerite, 2055 Laurelwood Road,
Santa Clara, CA, 95054

On 3/16/17, 10:30 PM, "Will Stevens" <swill@apache.org> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
It has been a pleasure working with you as the ACS VP over the past year.
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported me in this role and have supported
the project as a whole.

It is my pleasure to announce that Wido den Hollander has been voted in to replace me as the
Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.  Wido has a long history with the project
and we are happy welcome him into this new role.

Be sure to join us at CCC in Miami [1] so we can initiate him correctly over many beers.
:)

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*

​[1] http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/​