cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retirement of midonet plugin
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 02:09:21 GMT
    +1

Regards,
Sateesh
    ________________________________
    From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>
    Sent: 29 March 2017 02:16:09
    To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
    Subject: [VOTE] Retirement of midonet plugin

    Dear ACS fellows,
    We have discussed the retirement of Midonet plugin [*]. After quite some
    talk, we converged in a retirement process and it seems that we all agree
    that the Midonet plugin should be retired. So, to formalize things, we
    should vote Midonet retirement.

    All users and devs are welcome to vote here:
    [+1] I *do want to retire *the Midonet plugin
    [0] Whatever happens I am happy
    [-1] I *do not want to retire* the Midonet plugin

    [*] http://markmail.org/message/x6p3gnvqbbxcj6gs

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

    rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com