cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 06:19:56 GMT
H Rajani, I didn't realize I had a blocker on my name. I'll have a look.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 5:39 AM, Rajani Karuturi <rajani@apache.org> wrote:
> We currently have the below list of blockers:
>
> BUGID - Summary - Assignee - Creator
>
> CLOUDSTACK-9827 - Storage tags stored in multiple places -
> Nicolas Vazquez - Mike Tutkowski - PR Ready
>
> CLOUDSTACK-9811 - VR will not start, looking to configure eth3
> while no such device exists on the VR. On KVM-CentOS6.8 physical
> host - Unassigned - Boris Stoyanov
>
> CLOUDSTACK-9408 - remove runtime references to
> http://download.cloud.com - Daan Hoogland - Daan Hoogland
>
> Can someone take a look at CLOUDSTACK-9811?
>
> ~ Rajani
>
> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>
> On March 9, 2017 at 3:16 AM, Tutkowski, Mike
> (Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sure, I can pull that code and test.
>
> I might have to wait until tomorrow, though, because I’m in the
> middle of trying to reproduce CLOUDSTACK-9823. Once that is done,
> I can move on to your PR.
>
> Thanks!
> Mike
>
> On 3/8/17, 1:45 PM, "Nicolas Vazquez" <nicovazquez90@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for reporting this issue! We've been working on it and
> created this
> PR: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1994. We've been
> testing it
> and seems to be solving the issues reported, can you please
> repeat your
> tests on it?
>
> Thanks,
> Nicolas
>
> 2017-03-07 21:52 GMT-03:00 Tutkowski, Mike
> <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>:
>
>> Here’s the ticket:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9827
>>
>> On 3/7/17, 1:51 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
> <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I can open a ticket.
>>
>> > On Mar 7, 2017, at 1:50 PM, Sergey Levitskiy <
>> Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Yes that’s the bug. Can you open a ticket for this? @
> nvazquez can
>> you take a look?
>> >
>> > On 3/7/17, 12:44 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
> <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > This does seem messed up.
>> >
>> > If I add a new primary storage and give it a storage tag,
> the tag
>> ends up in storage_pool_details.
>> >
>> > If I edit an existing storage pool’s storage tags, it places
> them
>> in storage_pool_tags.
>> >
>> > On 3/7/17, 1:39 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
> <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > I believe I have found another bug (one that we should
> either
>> fix or examine in detail before releasing 4.10).
>> >
>> > It looks like we have a new table: cloud.storage_pool_tags.
>> >
>> > The addition of this table seems to have broken the
>> listStorageTags API command. When this command runs, it
> doesn’t pick up any
>> storage tags for me (and I know I have one storage tag).
>> >
>> > This data used to be stored in the
> cloud.storage_pool_details
>> table. It’s good to put it in its own table, but will our
> upgrade process
>> move the existing tags from storage_pool_details to
> storage_pool_tags?
>> >
>> > I have not yet opened a ticket for this. I want to examine
> it
>> a bit more before doing so.
>> >
>> > On 3/7/17, 8:10 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <
>> Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > No VM snapshot.
>> >
>> > I tried while the VM was in the Running state and then I
>> also tried in the Stopped state. Same results.
>> >
>> >> On Mar 7, 2017, at 7:54 AM, Sergey Levitskiy <
>> Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Is VM has an VMsnaphsot? Is VM in Stopped state?
>> >>
>> >> On 3/6/17, 10:32 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
> <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
>> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> I seem to have found another blocker:
>> >>
>> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9822
>> >>
>> >> On 3/6/17, 9:51 PM, "Rajani Karuturi" <rajani@apache.org>
> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> PRs are ready for the blockers. Waiting for reviews and
> test
>> >> results. Once they are ready, I will merge them(and a few
> more
>> >> bug fixes) and create RC2 (probably tomorrow, Wednesday)
>> >>
>> >> Thanks,
>> >>
>> >> ~ Rajani
>> >>
>> >> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>> >>
>> >> On March 3, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Rajani Karuturi (
>> rajani@apache.org)
>> >> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> I will create RC2 on Monday with the fixes mentioned in my
>> >> previous mail.
>> >>
>> >> ~ Rajani
>> >>
>> >> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>> >>
>> >> On March 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Rohit Yadav
>> >> (rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com) wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Thanks Koushik, I did not realize Kishan had sent this
>> already.
>> >> Let's get either of the PRs merged and kick a RC2.
>> >>
>> >> Regards.
>> >>
>> >> ________________________________
>> >> From: Koushik Das <koushik.das@accelerite.com>
>> >> Sent: 03 March 2017 14:14:56
>> >> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> >> Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
>> >>
>> >> Looks like there is already a PR for the same issue
>> >> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1982 from Kishan.
>> >>
>> >> -Koushik
>> >>
>> >> On 03/03/17, 1:58 PM, "Rohit Yadav" <
>> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
>> >> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> -1 (binding)
>> >>
>> >> All, I've found an upgrade blocker. Pre 4.6 users are
> required
>> >> to seed 4.6 systemvmtemplate to proceed with the upgrade
>> >> otherwise upgrade fails, and from 4.9 upgrade to 4.10 does
> no
>> >> check/enforcement that 4.10 based systemvmtemplate has been
>> >> seeded/registered, nor the minimum required
> systemvmtemplate
>> >> version is changed from 4.6.0 to 4.10.0.
>> >>
>> >> After we have merged the strongswan/java8 PR, I had updated
>> the
>> >> upgrade docs on how to upgrade the systemvmtemplate here:
>> >>
>> >> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-
>> release-notes/en/4.10/upgrade/upgrade-4.9.html
>> >>
>> >> Using the above, I've tried to fix these issues here,
> please
>> >> review and merge for RC2:
>> >>
>> >> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983
>> >>
>> >> <https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983>With above
>> fix,
>> >> the aim is that users only seed the 4.10 systemvmtemplate
>> before
>> >> upgrade and post-upgrade the upgrade paths fix the entries,
>> >> global setting etc.
>> >>
>> >> Regards.
>> >>
>> >> ________________________________
>> >> From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
>> >> Sent: 02 March 2017 22:39:08
>> >> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> >> Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
>> >>
>> >> I rolled back to my master branch at
>> >> da66b06e7d562393da2e4b52206943f8bad49d10 and it works.
>> >>
>> >> It appears something that went into after that commit has
>> broken
>> >> this. It looks like this SHA is about two weeks old and
> that
>> 43
>> >> commits have gone into master since it.
>> >>
>> >> On 3/2/17, 7:06 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
>> >> <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> According to where the code fails, though, it appears to be
> a
>> >> networking problem. If I set a breakpoint before the
> failure
>> and
>> >> change a variable to say that security groups are not being
>> used,
>> >> then the VM starts.
>> >>
>> >> I think this is a recently introduced problem because I
> have
>> >> another branch based off of a slightly older version of
> master
>> >> and it works fine here.
>> >>
>> >>> On Mar 2, 2017, at 6:51 AM, Pierre-Luc Dion
>> >> <pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>> Hi Mike,
>> >>> Try vm with at least 512MB for memory.
>> >>>
>> >>>> On Mar 1, 2017 15:01, "Tutkowski, Mike"
>> >> <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I see the following exception when trying to deploy a
> user VM
>> >> in a Basic
>> >>>> Zone with two XenServer 6.5 hosts in one cluster. My
> system
>> >> VMs have all
>> >>>> deployed properly. The user template gets downloaded
> fine. I
>> >> can see the
>> >>>> user VM begin to start on a XenServer host, then it goes
>> >> away. We then
>> >>>> automatically try on the other host. I can see the VM
> begin
>> >> to start there
>> >>>> for a moment, then it goes away.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I am just deploying the user VM’s template and root disk
> to
>> >> NFS (same
>> >>>> place where the template and root disks of my system VMs
>> >> are).
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I am using the built-in XenServer CentOS 5.6 (64 bit)
>> >> template with 1
>> >>>> vCPU, 500 MHz, and 256 MB memory.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.a.r.v.VirtualRoutingResource]
>> >> (DirectAgent-7:ctx-35aded78)
>> >>>> (logid:aab9c320) Expected 1 answers while executing
>> >> VmDataCommand but
>> >>>> received 2
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.v.VirtualMachinePowerStateSyncImpl]
>> >> (DirectAgentCronJob-14:ctx-27fb1ac3)
>> >>>> (logid:2c342f23) VM state was updated but update time is
>> >> null?! vm id: 6
>> >>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >> (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>> >>>> (logid:a56a9a8c) Begin cleanup expired async-jobs
>> >>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >> (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>> >>>> (logid:a56a9a8c) End cleanup expired async-jobs
>> >>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>> >> (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> >>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 removed accounts to cleanup
>> >>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>> >> (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> >>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled accounts to cleanup
>> >>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>> >> (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> >>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 inactive domains to cleanup
>> >>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>> >> (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> >>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled projects to cleanup
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> >>>> (logid:aab9c320) callHostPlugin failed for cmd:
>> >> default_network_rules with
>> >>>> args secIps: 0:, vmName: i-2-6-VM, vmID: 6, vmIP:
>> >> 10.117.40.53, vmMAC:
>> >>>> 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to There was a failure
> communicating
>> >> with the
>> >>>> plugin.
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.w.x.CitrixStartCommandWrapper]
>> >>>> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443) (logid:aab9c320) Catch
>> >> Exception: class
>> >>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException due to
>> >>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>> >> callHostPlugin failed
>> >>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:,
> vmName:
>> >> i-2-6-VM,
>> >>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22,
> due to
>> >> There was a
>> >>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>> >>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>> >> callHostPlugin failed
>> >>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:,
> vmName:
>> >> i-2-6-VM,
>> >>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22,
> due to
>> >> There was a
>> >>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:188)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:53)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>> >>>>
>> >> xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.
>> java:122)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> >>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> >>>>
> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> >>>> at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
>> >> ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.
>> java:180)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> >>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>> >>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>> >> callHostPlugin failed
>> >>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:,
> vmName:
>> >> i-2-6-VM,
>> >>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22,
> due to
>> >> There was a
>> >>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:188)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:53)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>> >>>>
>> >> xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.
>> java:122)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> >>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> >>>>
> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> >>>> at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
>> >> ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.
>> java:180)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> >>>> INFO [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator]
>> >> (Network-Scavenger-1:ctx-2058d5ac)
>> >>>> (logid:bf8885a0) NetworkGarbageCollector uses '20'
> seconds
>> >> for GC interval.
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> >>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>> >>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>> >> recently been
>> >>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>> >> given, and the
>> >>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>> >>>> at
> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.
>> XenServerConnectionPool$
>> >>>>
>> >> XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:
>> 457)
>> >>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:210)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:53)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>> >>>>
>> >> xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.
>> java:122)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> >>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> >>>>
> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> >>>> at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
>> >> ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.
>> java:180)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> >>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>> >>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>> >> recently been
>> >>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>> >> given, and the
>> >>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>> >>>> at
> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.
>> XenServerConnectionPool$
>> >>>>
>> >> XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:
>> 457)
>> >>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:210)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:53)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>> >>>>
>> >> xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.
>> java:122)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> >>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> >>>>
> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> >>>> at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
>> >> ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.
>> java:180)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> >>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> >>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to cleanup VIF
>> >>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>> >> recently been
>> >>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>> >> given, and the
>> >>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>> >>>> at
> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.
>> XenServerConnectionPool$
>> >>>>
>> >> XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:
>> 457)
>> >>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VIF.unplug(VIF.java:921)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3584)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:210)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>> >>>>
>> >>
> CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.
>> java:53)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>> >>>>
>> >> xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.
>> java:122)
>> >>>> at
>> >> com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> >>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> >>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> >>>>
> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> >>>> at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
>> >> ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.
>> java:180)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> >>>>
> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> >>>> INFO [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>> >> (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> >>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to
> start
>> >> VM on
>> >>>> Host[-2-Routing] due to Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>> >>>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>> >> (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> >>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Invocation
>> >> exception, caused
>> >>>> by:
> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>> >> Unable to
>> >>>> create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> >>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> >>>> INFO [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>> >> (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> >>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Rethrow
>> >> exception
>> >>>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>> >> Unable to create
>> >>>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> >>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> >>>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
>> >> (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> >>>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to complete
> AsyncJobVO
>> >> {id:27,
>> >>>> userId: 2, accountId: 2, instanceType: null, instanceId:
>> >> null, cmd:
>> >>>> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart, cmdInfo:
>> >> rO0ABXNyABhjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm
>> >>>>
> 1Xb3JrU3RhcnR9cMGsvxz73gIAC0oABGRjSWRMAAZhdm9pZHN0ADBMY29tL2
>> >>>>
> Nsb3VkL2RlcGxveS9EZXBsb3ltZW50UGxhbm5lciRFeGNsdWRlTGlzdDtMAA
>> >>>> ljbHVzdGVySWR0ABBMamF2YS9sYW5nL0xvbmc7TAAGaG9zdElkcQB-
>> >>>>
> AAJMAAtqb3VybmFsTmFtZXQAEkxqYXZhL2xhbmcvU3RyaW5nO0wAEXBoeXNp
>> >>>>
>> >> Y2FsTmV0d29ya0lkcQB-AAJMAAdwbGFubmVycQB-
>> AANMAAVwb2RJZHEAfgACTAAGcG9vbE
>> >>>>
>> >> lkcQB-AAJMAAlyYXdQYXJhbXN0AA9MamF2YS
>> 91dGlsL01hcDtMAA1yZXNlcnZhdGlvbklkcQB-
>> >>>>
>> >> AAN4cgATY29tLmNsb3VkLnZtLlZtV29ya5-
>> ZtlbwJWdrAgAESgAJYWNjb3VudElkS
>> >>>>
>> >> gAGdXNlcklkSgAEdm1JZEwAC2hhbmRsZXJOYW1lcQB-
>> AAN4cAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAIAAA
>> >>>>
> AAAAAABnQAGVZpcnR1YWxNYWNoaW5lTWFuYWdlckltcGwAAAAAAAAAAHBwcH
>> >>>>
> BwcHBwc3IAEWphdmEudXRpbC5IYXNoTWFwBQfawcMWYNEDAAJGAApsb2FkRm
>> >>>> FjdG9ySQAJdGhyZXNob2xkeHA_QAAAAAAADHcIAAAAEAAAAAF0AApWbV
>> >>>> Bhc3N3b3JkdAAcck8wQUJYUUFEbk5oZG1Wa1gzQmhjM04zYjNKa3hw,
>> >> cmdVersion: 0,
>> >>>> status: IN_PROGRESS, processStatus: 0, resultCode: 0,
> result:
>> >> null,
>> >>>> initMsid: 52237617797, completeMsid: null, lastUpdated:
> null,
>> >> lastPolled:
>> >>>> null, created: Wed Mar 01 12:51:32 MST 2017}, job
> origin:25
>> >>>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>> >> Unable to create
>> >>>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> >>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> >>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> >>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>> >>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >> Method)
>> >>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(
>> >>>> VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(
>> >>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4822)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(
>> >>>> VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>> >>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> >>>>
> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>> >>>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> >>>> at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> >>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
>> >> (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> >>>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Remove job-27 from job
>> >> monitoring
>> >>>> WARN [o.a.c.alerts] (API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d
> job-25
>> >>>> ctx-56356c1a) (logid:aab9c320) alertType:: 8 //
>> >> dataCenterId:: 1 //
>> >>>> podId:: 1 // clusterId:: null // message:: Failed to
> deploy
>> >> Vm with Id: 6,
>> >>>> on Host with Id: null
>> >>>> ERROR [c.c.a.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher]
>> >> (API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d
>> >>>> job-25) (logid:aab9c320) Unexpected exception while
> executing
>> >>>>
> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.DeployVMCmdByAdmin
>> >>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable
> to
>> >> start a VM due
>> >>>> to insufficient capacity
>> >>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(
>> >>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:623)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.
>> VMEntityManagerImpl.
>> >>>> deployVirtualMachine(VMEntityManagerImpl.java:242)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.
>> >>>>
>> >> VirtualMachineEntityImpl.deploy(
>> VirtualMachineEntityImpl.java:212)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>> >>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:4084)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>> >>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3682)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>> >>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3670)
>> >>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >> Method)
>> >>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> >>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> >>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> >>>> at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>> >>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> >>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> >>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.network.contrail.management.
>> >>>> EventUtils$EventInterceptor.invoke(EventUtils.java:107)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> >>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(
>> >>>> ActionEventInterceptor.java:51)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> >>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.
>> ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>> >>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> >>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
>> >>>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>> >>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)
>> >>>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy186.startVirtualMachine(Unknown
>> >> Source)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.
>> >>>> DeployVMCmdByAdmin.execute(DeployVMCmdByAdmin.java:50)
>> >>>> at
>> >>
> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>> >>>> at com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJob(
>> >>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:108)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>> >>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> >>>>
> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext.
>> >>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >>>> at
>> >> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.
>> ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> >>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> >>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>> >>>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> >>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> >>>> at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> >>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> >>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> >>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> >>>> Caused by:
>> >> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>> >>>> Unable to create a deployment for
>> >> VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> >>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> >>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>> >>>> at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> >>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>> >>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>> >> Method)
>> >>>> ... 18 more
>> >>>>
>> >>>> On 3/1/17, 8:52 AM, "Pierre-Luc Dion"
> <pdion891@apache.org>
>> >> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Do we support centos6 with this 4.10 on jdk8?
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Because I did not had much success to install 4.10 jdk8
> on
>> >> centos6
>> >>>> and it
>> >>>> would make more sense to drop support of centos6 so our
>> >> packages would
>> >>>> use
>> >>>> centos7 with distro packages for tomcat7 and jdk8. Should
>> >> also be the
>> >>>> same
>> >>>> with ubuntu 16.04 that use jdk8 and tomcat7 by default ?
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> thanks,
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Rene Moser
>> >> <mail@renemoser.net> wrote:
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Hi
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> While not be directly related to the clodustack java
> source
>> >> code, any
>> >>>>> RPM created using the specs from the repo e.g. from
>> >> packages/centos7
>> >>>>> and proceeding an upgrade, will hit CLOUDSTACK-9765, PR
>> >>>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1923 fixes the
>> >> issue.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Regards
>> >>>>> René
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> On 03/01/2017 02:12 AM, Rajani Karuturi wrote:
>> >>>>>> Hi All,
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> I've created a 4.10.0.0 release, with the following
>> >> artifacts up
>> >>>> for a
>> >>>>> vote:
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Git Branch and Commit
>> >>>>>>
> SH:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>> >>>>> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634
>> >>>>>> Commit:7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67
>> >>>>>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>> >>>>>
> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634Commit:
>> >>>>> 7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available
> at
>> >> the same
>> >>>>>>
>> >>
> location):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/
>> >>>> 4.10.0.0/
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> PGP release keys (signed using
>> >>>>>> CBB44821):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/
>> >>>> cloudstack/KEYS
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please
> be
>> >> sure to
>> >>>>>> indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> [ ] +1 approve
>> >>>>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>> >>>>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> ~Rajani
>> >>>>>> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>
>> >> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>> >> www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com
> ( http://www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com )
>> >> ( http://www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com )>
>> >> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
>> >> @shapeblue
>> >>
>> >> DISCLAIMER
>> >> ==========
>> >> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential
>> information
>> >> which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
>> >> business. It is intended only for the use of the individual
> or
>> >> entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
> intended
>> >> recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy,
>> print,
>> >> distribute or use this message. If you have received this
>> >> communication in error, please notify the sender and delete
>> all
>> >> copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
>> business
>> >> does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
>> >>
>> >> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>> >> www.shapeblue.com ( http://www.shapeblue.com )
> ( http://www.shapeblue.com )
>> >> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
>> >> @shapeblue
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>



-- 
Daan


Mime
View raw message