cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: midonet-client and Guava dependency conflict
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:43:26 GMT
This is why I suggested a discussion and then a vote. I know the idea of
removing a plugin may seem ignorant, but in my opinion, a code that does
not work, no one maintains, and we hear that never worked 100%, is not a
code worth to have in the code base.  My specific problem with this is that
it gives hope that may work in some situation, or that we may fix it one
day (without support); maybe I am just an old soul that have been so many
times frustrated with software that promised the moon and did not deliver
it.

Having said that, tonight I will start a discussion thread.
Hope to hear you all there.

--
Rafael Weingärtner