cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Retirement of midonet plugin
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:00:13 GMT
I created a page describing the retirement process (it is general, not
Midonet specific). Could I get some feedback from you guys?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Plugin+retirement+process

Then, I will create a proper voting thread and proceed with the steps
described in our wiki.

--
Rafael Weingärtner