cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Import Ova with multiple Disks
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 22:53:29 GMT
Not sure it helps, but I wrote a Python script which takes an OVA with
multiple disks and splits them and creates one OVA per disk.  I wrote this
while building a migration tool from regular VMware to an ACS controlled
VMware so I could upload the first disk as a template and the rest as data
volumes.

I really need to get around to open sourcing that tool...

Let me know if that would be helpful for you.

Cheers,

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

<https://goo.gl/NYZ8KK>