cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Vishwas Pathak <vishwas_pat...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Introducing Vishwas
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 12:17:46 GMT
Thanks Everyone for Warm welcome.. ..:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 12:52 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Introducing Vishwas

Welcome Vishwas.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Vishwas Pathak <vishwas_pathak@accelerite.com>
Sent: 24 February 2017 14:38:10
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Introducing Vishwas

Hello CloudStack team,

My name is Vishwas Pathak and I am working with Accelerite CloudPlatform testing team. Earlier
I have worked in storage systems, cloud computing, virtualization and telecom messaging domains.
Excited to be part of this community and happy to contribute.

Currently I am working on testing the Accelerite CloudPlatform product. So far have worked
on Xen server and VMWare based environments. Did some testing for KVM as well.

Looking forward to work with all of you.

Regards,
Vishwas Pathak
www.accelerite.com<http://www.accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER