cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Need help in getting CentOS 7 templates to run on Cloudstack 4.9 and VMWare
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 22:21:17 GMT
Hi, I am working on a new set of templates, you can try this one:
http://jenkins.openvm.eu/cloudstack/centos/x86_64/centos-7-vmware.ova

If still no luck, happy to debug if you can provide me an account. The only templates I (can)
test are the KVM ones.

The official templates from various distros will not work properly as they are openstack/aws
focused.

On 30 March 2017 22:41:05 BST, Syed Ahmed <sahmed@cloudops.com> wrote:
>osboxes also only has VMDK and not OVA. Cloudstack currently only
>supports OVA for VMWare
>
>On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Syed Ahmed <sahmed@cloudops.com>
>wrote:
>> The official CentOS site does not build OVA for VMWare unfortunately.
>> I found something on osboxes. I am trying that.
>>
>> http://pasteboard.co/PNdpMkn1C.png is the screenshot of the error btw
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Syed Ahmed <sahmed@cloudops.com>
>wrote:
>>> I thought the centos images from the official site did not have the
>>> cloudstack datasource. I'll try and report!

>centos build

><rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>

>but
VR.