cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:13:17 GMT
Thanks to both of you great Ws. Have a good retirement Will! Good luck in your new capacity
Wido!

On 17/03/17 08:32, "Paul Angus" <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Thanks Will for all the great work. And congratulations Wido - good luck.

    Kind regards,

    Paul Angus

    paul.angus@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Raja Pullela [mailto:raja.pullela@accelerite.com]
    Sent: 17 March 2017 02:59
    To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
    Subject: Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP

    Thank you Will for all the great work!

    cheers!
    Raja Pullela
    Engineering Team,
    Accelerite, 2055 Laurelwood Road,
    Santa Clara, CA, 95054

    On 3/16/17, 10:30 PM, "Will Stevens" <swill@apache.org> wrote:

    Hello Everyone,
    It has been a pleasure working with you as the ACS VP over the past year.
    I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported me in this role and have supported
the project as a whole.

    It is my pleasure to announce that Wido den Hollander has been voted in to replace me
as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.  Wido has a long history with the project
and we are happy welcome him into this new role.

    Be sure to join us at CCC in Miami [1] so we can initiate him correctly over many beers.
 :)

    Cheers,

    *Will Stevens*

    ​[1] http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/​

    DISCLAIMER
    This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue