cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:10:50 GMT
No VM snapshot.

I tried while the VM was in the Running state and then I also tried in the Stopped state.
Same results.

> On Mar 7, 2017, at 7:54 AM, Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com> wrote:
> 
> Is VM has an VMsnaphsot? Is VM in Stopped state?
> 
> On 3/6/17, 10:32 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
> 
>    I seem to have found another blocker:
> 
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9822
> 
>    On 3/6/17, 9:51 PM, "Rajani Karuturi" <rajani@apache.org> wrote:
> 
>        PRs are ready for the blockers. Waiting for reviews and test
>        results. Once they are ready, I will merge them(and a few more
>        bug fixes) and create RC2 (probably tomorrow, Wednesday)
> 
>        Thanks,
> 
>        ~ Rajani
> 
>        http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
> 
>        On March 3, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Rajani Karuturi (rajani@apache.org)
>        wrote:
> 
>        I will create RC2 on Monday with the fixes mentioned in my
>        previous mail.
> 
>        ~ Rajani
> 
>        http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
> 
>        On March 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Rohit Yadav
>        (rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com) wrote:
> 
>        Thanks Koushik, I did not realize Kishan had sent this already.
>        Let's get either of the PRs merged and kick a RC2.
> 
>        Regards.
> 
>        ________________________________
>        From: Koushik Das <koushik.das@accelerite.com>
>        Sent: 03 March 2017 14:14:56
>        To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>        Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
> 
>        Looks like there is already a PR for the same issue
>        https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1982 from Kishan.
> 
>        -Koushik
> 
>        On 03/03/17, 1:58 PM, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
>        wrote:
> 
>        -1 (binding)
> 
>        All, I've found an upgrade blocker. Pre 4.6 users are required
>        to seed 4.6 systemvmtemplate to proceed with the upgrade
>        otherwise upgrade fails, and from 4.9 upgrade to 4.10 does no
>        check/enforcement that 4.10 based systemvmtemplate has been
>        seeded/registered, nor the minimum required systemvmtemplate
>        version is changed from 4.6.0 to 4.10.0.
> 
>        After we have merged the strongswan/java8 PR, I had updated the
>        upgrade docs on how to upgrade the systemvmtemplate here:
> 
>        http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.10/upgrade/upgrade-4.9.html
> 
>        Using the above, I've tried to fix these issues here, please
>        review and merge for RC2:
> 
>        https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983
> 
>        <https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983>With above fix,
>        the aim is that users only seed the 4.10 systemvmtemplate before
>        upgrade and post-upgrade the upgrade paths fix the entries,
>        global setting etc.
> 
>        Regards.
> 
>        ________________________________
>        From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
>        Sent: 02 March 2017 22:39:08
>        To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>        Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
> 
>        I rolled back to my master branch at
>        da66b06e7d562393da2e4b52206943f8bad49d10 and it works.
> 
>        It appears something that went into after that commit has broken
>        this. It looks like this SHA is about two weeks old and that 43
>        commits have gone into master since it.
> 
>        On 3/2/17, 7:06 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
>        <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
> 
>        According to where the code fails, though, it appears to be a
>        networking problem. If I set a breakpoint before the failure and
>        change a variable to say that security groups are not being used,
>        then the VM starts.
> 
>        I think this is a recently introduced problem because I have
>        another branch based off of a slightly older version of master
>        and it works fine here.
> 
>> On Mar 2, 2017, at 6:51 AM, Pierre-Luc Dion
>        <pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi Mike,
>> Try vm with at least 512MB for memory.
>> 
>>> On Mar 1, 2017 15:01, "Tutkowski, Mike"
>        <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> I see the following exception when trying to deploy a user VM
>        in a Basic
>>> Zone with two XenServer 6.5 hosts in one cluster. My system
>        VMs have all
>>> deployed properly. The user template gets downloaded fine. I
>        can see the
>>> user VM begin to start on a XenServer host, then it goes
>        away. We then
>>> automatically try on the other host. I can see the VM begin
>        to start there
>>> for a moment, then it goes away.
>>> 
>>> I am just deploying the user VM’s template and root disk to
>        NFS (same
>>> place where the template and root disks of my system VMs
>        are).
>>> 
>>> I am using the built-in XenServer CentOS 5.6 (64 bit)
>        template with 1
>>> vCPU, 500 MHz, and 256 MB memory.
>>> 
>>> WARN [c.c.a.r.v.VirtualRoutingResource]
>        (DirectAgent-7:ctx-35aded78)
>>> (logid:aab9c320) Expected 1 answers while executing
>        VmDataCommand but
>>> received 2
>>> WARN [c.c.v.VirtualMachinePowerStateSyncImpl]
>        (DirectAgentCronJob-14:ctx-27fb1ac3)
>>> (logid:2c342f23) VM state was updated but update time is
>        null?! vm id: 6
>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>        (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>>> (logid:a56a9a8c) Begin cleanup expired async-jobs
>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>        (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>>> (logid:a56a9a8c) End cleanup expired async-jobs
>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>        (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 removed accounts to cleanup
>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>        (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled accounts to cleanup
>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>        (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 inactive domains to cleanup
>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>        (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled projects to cleanup
>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>        (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>> (logid:aab9c320) callHostPlugin failed for cmd:
>        default_network_rules with
>>> args secIps: 0:, vmName: i-2-6-VM, vmID: 6, vmIP:
>        10.117.40.53, vmMAC:
>>> 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to There was a failure communicating
>        with the
>>> plugin.
>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.w.x.CitrixStartCommandWrapper]
>>> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443) (logid:aab9c320) Catch
>        Exception: class
>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException due to
>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>        callHostPlugin failed
>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
>        i-2-6-VM,
>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
>        There was a
>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>        callHostPlugin failed
>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
>        i-2-6-VM,
>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
>        There was a
>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:188)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>> 
>        xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> 
>        ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>        (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>        callHostPlugin failed
>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
>        i-2-6-VM,
>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
>        There was a
>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:188)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>> 
>        xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> 
>        ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> INFO [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator]
>        (Network-Scavenger-1:ctx-2058d5ac)
>>> (logid:bf8885a0) NetworkGarbageCollector uses '20' seconds
>        for GC interval.
>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>        (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>        recently been
>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>        given, and the
>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>>> at
>        com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>> 
>        XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>> 
>        xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> 
>        ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>        (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>        recently been
>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>        given, and the
>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>>> at
>        com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>> 
>        XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>> 
>        xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> 
>        ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>        (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to cleanup VIF
>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>        recently been
>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>        given, and the
>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>>> at
>        com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>> 
>        XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VIF.unplug(VIF.java:921)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3584)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>> 
>        CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>> 
>        xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> 
>        ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> INFO [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>        (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to start
>        VM on
>>> Host[-2-Routing] due to Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>        (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Invocation
>        exception, caused
>>> by: com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>        Unable to
>>> create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>> INFO [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>        (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Rethrow
>        exception
>>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>        Unable to create
>>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
>        (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to complete AsyncJobVO
>        {id:27,
>>> userId: 2, accountId: 2, instanceType: null, instanceId:
>        null, cmd:
>>> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart, cmdInfo:
>        rO0ABXNyABhjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm
>>> 1Xb3JrU3RhcnR9cMGsvxz73gIAC0oABGRjSWRMAAZhdm9pZHN0ADBMY29tL2
>>> Nsb3VkL2RlcGxveS9EZXBsb3ltZW50UGxhbm5lciRFeGNsdWRlTGlzdDtMAA
>>> ljbHVzdGVySWR0ABBMamF2YS9sYW5nL0xvbmc7TAAGaG9zdElkcQB-
>>> AAJMAAtqb3VybmFsTmFtZXQAEkxqYXZhL2xhbmcvU3RyaW5nO0wAEXBoeXNp
>>> 
>        Y2FsTmV0d29ya0lkcQB-AAJMAAdwbGFubmVycQB-AANMAAVwb2RJZHEAfgACTAAGcG9vbE
>>> 
>        lkcQB-AAJMAAlyYXdQYXJhbXN0AA9MamF2YS91dGlsL01hcDtMAA1yZXNlcnZhdGlvbklkcQB-
>>> 
>        AAN4cgATY29tLmNsb3VkLnZtLlZtV29ya5-ZtlbwJWdrAgAESgAJYWNjb3VudElkS
>>> 
>        gAGdXNlcklkSgAEdm1JZEwAC2hhbmRsZXJOYW1lcQB-AAN4cAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAIAAA
>>> AAAAAABnQAGVZpcnR1YWxNYWNoaW5lTWFuYWdlckltcGwAAAAAAAAAAHBwcH
>>> BwcHBwc3IAEWphdmEudXRpbC5IYXNoTWFwBQfawcMWYNEDAAJGAApsb2FkRm
>>> FjdG9ySQAJdGhyZXNob2xkeHA_QAAAAAAADHcIAAAAEAAAAAF0AApWbV
>>> Bhc3N3b3JkdAAcck8wQUJYUUFEbk5oZG1Wa1gzQmhjM04zYjNKa3hw,
>        cmdVersion: 0,
>>> status: IN_PROGRESS, processStatus: 0, resultCode: 0, result:
>        null,
>>> initMsid: 52237617797, completeMsid: null, lastUpdated: null,
>        lastPolled:
>>> null, created: Wed Mar 01 12:51:32 MST 2017}, job origin:25
>>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>        Unable to create
>>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>        Method)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(
>>> VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(
>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4822)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(
>>> VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
>        (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Remove job-27 from job
>        monitoring
>>> WARN [o.a.c.alerts] (API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d job-25
>>> ctx-56356c1a) (logid:aab9c320) alertType:: 8 //
>        dataCenterId:: 1 //
>>> podId:: 1 // clusterId:: null // message:: Failed to deploy
>        Vm with Id: 6,
>>> on Host with Id: null
>>> ERROR [c.c.a.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher]
>        (API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d
>>> job-25) (logid:aab9c320) Unexpected exception while executing
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.DeployVMCmdByAdmin
>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
>        start a VM due
>>> to insufficient capacity
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(
>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:623)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VMEntityManagerImpl.
>>> deployVirtualMachine(VMEntityManagerImpl.java:242)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.
>>> 
>        VirtualMachineEntityImpl.deploy(VirtualMachineEntityImpl.java:212)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:4084)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3682)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3670)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>        Method)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>> at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)
>>> at
>        org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
>>> at
>        org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.network.contrail.management.
>>> EventUtils$EventInterceptor.invoke(EventUtils.java:107)
>>> at
>        org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>>> at com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(
>>> ActionEventInterceptor.java:51)
>>> at
>        org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>>> at
>        org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
>>> at
>        org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
>>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)
>>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy186.startVirtualMachine(Unknown
>        Source)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.
>>> DeployVMCmdByAdmin.execute(DeployVMCmdByAdmin.java:50)
>>> at
>        com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>>> at com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJob(
>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:108)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> at
>        org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> Caused by:
>        com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>>> Unable to create a deployment for
>        VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>        Method)
>>> ... 18 more
>>> 
>>> On 3/1/17, 8:52 AM, "Pierre-Luc Dion" <pdion891@apache.org>
>        wrote:
>>> 
>>> Do we support centos6 with this 4.10 on jdk8?
>>> 
>>> Because I did not had much success to install 4.10 jdk8 on
>        centos6
>>> and it
>>> would make more sense to drop support of centos6 so our
>        packages would
>>> use
>>> centos7 with distro packages for tomcat7 and jdk8. Should
>        also be the
>>> same
>>> with ubuntu 16.04 that use jdk8 and tomcat7 by default ?
>>> 
>>> 
>>> thanks,
>>> 
>>> 
>>>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Rene Moser
>        <mail@renemoser.net> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hi
>>>> 
>>>> While not be directly related to the clodustack java source
>        code, any
>>>> RPM created using the specs from the repo e.g. from
>        packages/centos7
>>>> and proceeding an upgrade, will hit CLOUDSTACK-9765, PR
>>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1923 fixes the
>        issue.
>>>> 
>>>> Regards
>>>> René
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> On 03/01/2017 02:12 AM, Rajani Karuturi wrote:
>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>> 
>>>>> I've created a 4.10.0.0 release, with the following
>        artifacts up
>>> for a
>>>> vote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> Git Branch and Commit
>>>>> SH:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>>>> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634
>>>>> Commit:7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67
>>>>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>>>> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634Commit:
>>>> 7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67>
>>>>> 
>>>>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at
>        the same
>>>>> 
>        location):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/
>>> 4.10.0.0/
>>>>> 
>>>>> PGP release keys (signed using
>>>>> CBB44821):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/
>>> cloudstack/KEYS
>>>>> 
>>>>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>>> 
>>>>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be
>        sure to
>>>>> indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>>>>> 
>>>>> [ ] +1 approve
>>>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> ~Rajani
>>>>> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
> 
>        rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>        www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com 
>        ( http://www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com )>
>        53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
>        @shapeblue
> 
>        DISCLAIMER
>        ==========
>        This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>        which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
>        business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or
>        entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
>        recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
>        distribute or use this message. If you have received this
>        communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all
>        copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business
>        does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
> 
>        rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>        www.shapeblue.com ( http://www.shapeblue.com )
>        53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
>        @shapeblue
> 
> 
> 
Mime
View raw message