cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 11:00:16 GMT
I will create RC2 on Monday with the fixes mentioned in my
previous mail.

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On March 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Rohit Yadav
(rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com) wrote:

Thanks Koushik, I did not realize Kishan had sent this already.
Let's get either of the PRs merged and kick a RC2.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Koushik Das <koushik.das@accelerite.com>
Sent: 03 March 2017 14:14:56
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0

Looks like there is already a PR for the same issue
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1982 from Kishan.

-Koushik

On 03/03/17, 1:58 PM, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

-1 (binding)

All, I've found an upgrade blocker. Pre 4.6 users are required
to seed 4.6 systemvmtemplate to proceed with the upgrade
otherwise upgrade fails, and from 4.9 upgrade to 4.10 does no
check/enforcement that 4.10 based systemvmtemplate has been
seeded/registered, nor the minimum required systemvmtemplate
version is changed from 4.6.0 to 4.10.0.

After we have merged the strongswan/java8 PR, I had updated the
upgrade docs on how to upgrade the systemvmtemplate here:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.10/upgrade/upgrade-4.9.html

Using the above, I've tried to fix these issues here, please
review and merge for RC2:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983

<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983>With above fix,
the aim is that users only seed the 4.10 systemvmtemplate before
upgrade and post-upgrade the upgrade paths fix the entries,
global setting etc.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
Sent: 02 March 2017 22:39:08
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0

I rolled back to my master branch at
da66b06e7d562393da2e4b52206943f8bad49d10 and it works.

It appears something that went into after that commit has broken
this. It looks like this SHA is about two weeks old and that 43
commits have gone into master since it.

On 3/2/17, 7:06 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
<Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:

According to where the code fails, though, it appears to be a
networking problem. If I set a breakpoint before the failure and
change a variable to say that security groups are not being used,
then the VM starts.

I think this is a recently introduced problem because I have
another branch based off of a slightly older version of master
and it works fine here.

> On Mar 2, 2017, at 6:51 AM, Pierre-Luc Dion
<pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mike,
> Try vm with at least 512MB for memory.
>
>> On Mar 1, 2017 15:01, "Tutkowski, Mike"
<Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>>
>> I see the following exception when trying to deploy a user VM
in a Basic
>> Zone with two XenServer 6.5 hosts in one cluster. My system
VMs have all
>> deployed properly. The user template gets downloaded fine. I
can see the
>> user VM begin to start on a XenServer host, then it goes
away. We then
>> automatically try on the other host. I can see the VM begin
to start there
>> for a moment, then it goes away.
>>
>> I am just deploying the user VM’s template and root disk to
NFS (same
>> place where the template and root disks of my system VMs
are).
>>
>> I am using the built-in XenServer CentOS 5.6 (64 bit)
template with 1
>> vCPU, 500 MHz, and 256 MB memory.
>>
>> WARN [c.c.a.r.v.VirtualRoutingResource]
(DirectAgent-7:ctx-35aded78)
>> (logid:aab9c320) Expected 1 answers while executing
VmDataCommand but
>> received 2
>> WARN [c.c.v.VirtualMachinePowerStateSyncImpl]
(DirectAgentCronJob-14:ctx-27fb1ac3)
>> (logid:2c342f23) VM state was updated but update time is
null?! vm id: 6
>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
(AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>> (logid:a56a9a8c) Begin cleanup expired async-jobs
>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
(AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>> (logid:a56a9a8c) End cleanup expired async-jobs
>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
(AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 removed accounts to cleanup
>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
(AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled accounts to cleanup
>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
(AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 inactive domains to cleanup
>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
(AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled projects to cleanup
>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
(DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> (logid:aab9c320) callHostPlugin failed for cmd:
default_network_rules with
>> args secIps: 0:, vmName: i-2-6-VM, vmID: 6, vmIP:
10.117.40.53, vmMAC:
>> 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to There was a failure communicating
with the
>> plugin.
>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.w.x.CitrixStartCommandWrapper]
>> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443) (logid:aab9c320) Catch
Exception: class
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException due to
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
callHostPlugin failed
>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
i-2-6-VM,
>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
There was a
>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
callHostPlugin failed
>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
i-2-6-VM,
>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
There was a
>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:188)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>
xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> at
com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>
ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
(DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
callHostPlugin failed
>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
i-2-6-VM,
>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
There was a
>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:188)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>
xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> at
com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>
ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> INFO [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator]
(Network-Scavenger-1:ctx-2058d5ac)
>> (logid:bf8885a0) NetworkGarbageCollector uses '20' seconds
for GC interval.
>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
(DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
recently been
>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
given, and the
>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>> at
com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>
XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>
xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> at
com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>
ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
(DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
recently been
>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
given, and the
>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>> at
com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>
XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>
xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> at
com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>
ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
(DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to cleanup VIF
>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
recently been
>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
given, and the
>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>> at
com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>
XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VIF.unplug(VIF.java:921)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3584)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>
CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>
xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>> at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>> at
com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>
ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> INFO [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to start
VM on
>> Host[-2-Routing] due to Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
(Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Invocation
exception, caused
>> by: com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
Unable to
>> create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> INFO [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
(Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Rethrow
exception
>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
Unable to create
>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
(Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to complete AsyncJobVO
{id:27,
>> userId: 2, accountId: 2, instanceType: null, instanceId:
null, cmd:
>> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart, cmdInfo:
rO0ABXNyABhjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm
>> 1Xb3JrU3RhcnR9cMGsvxz73gIAC0oABGRjSWRMAAZhdm9pZHN0ADBMY29tL2
>> Nsb3VkL2RlcGxveS9EZXBsb3ltZW50UGxhbm5lciRFeGNsdWRlTGlzdDtMAA
>> ljbHVzdGVySWR0ABBMamF2YS9sYW5nL0xvbmc7TAAGaG9zdElkcQB-
>> AAJMAAtqb3VybmFsTmFtZXQAEkxqYXZhL2xhbmcvU3RyaW5nO0wAEXBoeXNp
>>
Y2FsTmV0d29ya0lkcQB-AAJMAAdwbGFubmVycQB-AANMAAVwb2RJZHEAfgACTAAGcG9vbE
>>
lkcQB-AAJMAAlyYXdQYXJhbXN0AA9MamF2YS91dGlsL01hcDtMAA1yZXNlcnZhdGlvbklkcQB-
>>
AAN4cgATY29tLmNsb3VkLnZtLlZtV29ya5-ZtlbwJWdrAgAESgAJYWNjb3VudElkS
>>
gAGdXNlcklkSgAEdm1JZEwAC2hhbmRsZXJOYW1lcQB-AAN4cAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAIAAA
>> AAAAAABnQAGVZpcnR1YWxNYWNoaW5lTWFuYWdlckltcGwAAAAAAAAAAHBwcH
>> BwcHBwc3IAEWphdmEudXRpbC5IYXNoTWFwBQfawcMWYNEDAAJGAApsb2FkRm
>> FjdG9ySQAJdGhyZXNob2xkeHA_QAAAAAAADHcIAAAAEAAAAAF0AApWbV
>> Bhc3N3b3JkdAAcck8wQUJYUUFEbk5oZG1Wa1gzQmhjM04zYjNKa3hw,
cmdVersion: 0,
>> status: IN_PROGRESS, processStatus: 0, resultCode: 0, result:
null,
>> initMsid: 52237617797, completeMsid: null, lastUpdated: null,
lastPolled:
>> null, created: Wed Mar 01 12:51:32 MST 2017}, job origin:25
>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
Unable to create
>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(
>> VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)
>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(
>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4822)
>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(
>> VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
(Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Remove job-27 from job
monitoring
>> WARN [o.a.c.alerts] (API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d job-25
>> ctx-56356c1a) (logid:aab9c320) alertType:: 8 //
dataCenterId:: 1 //
>> podId:: 1 // clusterId:: null // message:: Failed to deploy
Vm with Id: 6,
>> on Host with Id: null
>> ERROR [c.c.a.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher]
(API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d
>> job-25) (logid:aab9c320) Unexpected exception while executing
>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.DeployVMCmdByAdmin
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
start a VM due
>> to insufficient capacity
>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(
>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:623)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VMEntityManagerImpl.
>> deployVirtualMachine(VMEntityManagerImpl.java:242)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.
>>
VirtualMachineEntityImpl.deploy(VirtualMachineEntityImpl.java:212)
>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:4084)
>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3682)
>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3670)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>> at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)
>> at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
>> at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.network.contrail.management.
>> EventUtils$EventInterceptor.invoke(EventUtils.java:107)
>> at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>> at com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(
>> ActionEventInterceptor.java:51)
>> at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>> at
org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
>> at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)
>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy186.startVirtualMachine(Unknown
Source)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.
>> DeployVMCmdByAdmin.execute(DeployVMCmdByAdmin.java:50)
>> at
com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>> at com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJob(
>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:108)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>> call(Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> Caused by:
com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>> Unable to create a deployment for
VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>> ... 18 more
>>
>> On 3/1/17, 8:52 AM, "Pierre-Luc Dion" <pdion891@apache.org>
wrote:
>>
>> Do we support centos6 with this 4.10 on jdk8?
>>
>> Because I did not had much success to install 4.10 jdk8 on
centos6
>> and it
>> would make more sense to drop support of centos6 so our
packages would
>> use
>> centos7 with distro packages for tomcat7 and jdk8. Should
also be the
>> same
>> with ubuntu 16.04 that use jdk8 and tomcat7 by default ?
>>
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>>
>>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Rene Moser
<mail@renemoser.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> While not be directly related to the clodustack java source
code, any
>>> RPM created using the specs from the repo e.g. from
packages/centos7
>>> and proceeding an upgrade, will hit CLOUDSTACK-9765, PR
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1923 fixes the
issue.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> René
>>>
>>>
>>>> On 03/01/2017 02:12 AM, Rajani Karuturi wrote:
>>>> Hi All,
>>>>
>>>> I've created a 4.10.0.0 release, with the following
artifacts up
>> for a
>>> vote:
>>>>
>>>> Git Branch and Commit
>>>> SH:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>>> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634
>>>> Commit:7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67
>>>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>>> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634Commit:
>>> 7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67>
>>>>
>>>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at
the same
>>>>
location):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/
>> 4.10.0.0/
>>>>
>>>> PGP release keys (signed using
>>>> CBB44821):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/
>> cloudstack/KEYS
>>>>
>>>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>>
>>>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be
sure to
>>>> indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>>>>
>>>> [ ] +1 approve
>>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ~Rajani
>>>> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com 
( http://www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com )>
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all
copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com ( http://www.shapeblue.com )
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message