cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Haijiao <18602198...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:14:46 GMT
Hi, Wido

Maybe it's a good timing to organize community to discuss and refresh the roadmap of ACS in
this year. (current one on Wiki is supposed to be updated)

We need prioritze the tasks and concentrate our resource.  That's quite important to make
ACS successfully evolved IMHO.

Regards,

在2017年03月20 15时45分, "Daan Hoogland"<daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com>写道:

You know that means for beer, right?